Was your new years resolution to get the house in order? This spring Fairless Hills Self Storage packing tips will help you stick to your goals. If you want to rearrange furniture and clean the house inside and out, our indoor storage units are waiting for you! The process before storing is simple when you have our expert advice to follow. Now is the ideal time to pack for storage before you move, let us show you some pointers before you arrive.
Moving houses involves a lot of planning but it can be hard to remember those little details when moving day arrives. With the our recommendations below you have a convenient checklist for moving.
- Keep a few personal items off to the side in each room. These would include what you need the first couple days after moving.
- While choosing your boxes, use our online calculator to figure out how much square footage you need.
- Packing fragile glassware? A layer of cushion on the bottom and top of the box will keep plates in their place.
- Protect your collection of artwork or mirror from the dresser with a large piece of cardboard.
- By placing an “X” across the glass, it will be less likely to break. If there is an accident and it shatters, the pieces will stay together because of the tape.
- Most beds can be take apart but what do you do with the hardware? Either put them in a tool box or secure them to the pieces. Have a few extras in case they are lost.
If you are putting your house on the market but need to start packing, our helpful reminders are sure to point you in the right direction. Our storage packing tips will make this season enjoyable and stress free, because you have our Fairless Hills PA self storage.