Are you looking for ways to store your holiday decorations like a pro? These tips and our Fairless Hills storage units can be the ideal pair for your post-holiday organization needs. Fairless Hills Self Storage will help you take back your useable space in your home or office. Check out some creative storing tips by HGTV and Good Housekeeping.
- Store ornaments in plastic apple containers or egg tray.
- String lights can easily be wrapped untangled using cardboard or hangers.
- Use an empty soda bottle to store beaded garland.
- Use a coat rack to keep your wreaths fresh and untangled.
- Reuse gift bags by storing them in the magazine racks.
While you are busy packing all your holiday decorations, our experts can help you store them at our storage unit. So that you do not have to compromise any amount of space in your apartment or house.
Storing in Fairless Hills
Fairless Hills offer a variety of drive-up and temperature-controlled storage units. Ideally, you can fit all your holiday decorations in a small storage unit such as 5×5 or 5×10. Also, we offer temperature-controlled units that will help you store the ornaments that you have collected in a safe and secure way. Extreme heat can damage or break ornaments even if they are wrapped in a box.
We are conveniently located at 495 South Oxford Valley Road in Fairless Hills. Stop by our location or Rent online today to start storing with Fairless Hills Self Storage.