Storing the dorm room this summer? Fairless Hills Self Storage is preparing for summer with a few storage ideas for college students. So nothing gets misplaced over summer packing up the dorm room and moving it to a storage may be an easier option. Our Fairless Hills PA summer storage may be the key to an organized summer and fresh start to the fall. With a safe temperature controlled storage unit, you can move everything to one easy location.
Storing during the summer is great for books, and other supplies you only use for school. To ensure nothing gets lost or left behind in the fall, store your dorm with us when school lets out.
Summer Storage Tips
- Plan ahead and reserve your summer storage unit now! Student storage goes fast, so give us a call today to save your space.
- If you are splitting your storage unit with friends grab your labels and make sure every box has the correct owner on it.
- Come the end of summer, make sure you communicate with the others you are storing with so everyone is moved out before the next billing cycle.
- Set up Easy Pay and enjoy the summer. Easy Pay is our monthly automatic payment option. You can check the balance of your account anytime you want but you will not have to worry about missing a bill.
- Storing bedding and other blankets in plastic bags makes it easy to put them in tight spaces. Choosing the right storage is easy with our storage calculator.
Fairless Hills PA summer storage can make moving off campus and back home a little easier. If you are a college student looking for storage this summer, check out Fairless Hills Self Storage. We are just down the street from Bucks County Community College and Thomas Edison State University, which makes storing with us ideal for those students wanting to leave their gear close to school.